Does one like to keep involved together with your friends and relatives anywhere you go? thus what does one use because the way of communication? Oh! come back on! Don’t answer it as SMS. Gone are the times once SMS was used because the way of communication by several. Nowadays, individuals wish to use instant messaging apps, a recent study shows that trend of “SMS” is decreasing day by day. A giant wreath for this wonderful change goes to WhatsApp.
Those who don’t know, WhatsApp is proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging for smart phones. This application has progressed lots within the past your time. The apps has been following the up curve within the quality graph for quite your time currently. As of August 2012, WhatsApp was handling one billion messages everyday. On the year day, this app handled over two billion messages. This information is quite enough to talk about the user base of this apps.
WhatsApp is offered for all major mobile operative systems as well as android and iOS, but sadly, not for desktop. This can be so a sad purpose for those that don’t prefer to kind on their smart phone, and for those that don’t own any smart phone. Are you one in all them? Would you wish to use WhatsApp on your Windows 8/7/XP/Vista based mostly pc or laptop? this text can teach you ways to create it happen. Although, this software isn’t available for Windows formally, however you’ll use it on your laptop by using an android emulator.
Well, there’s not any special version of WhatsApp for Windows, however you’ll still have it on your computer. How? By using android Emulators and APK Version of WhatsApp. The installation guide are going to be provided within the next section, initial download Whatsapp for Windows 8/7/XP/Vista from the link given below.
Download Whatsapp for Windows 8/7/XP/Vista from Here
How to Install WhatsApp on Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- There are several emulators to run golem apps on PC or Laptop, however we’ll be using BlueStacks here. Why? as a result of it’s free and easy to use.
- Once the BlueStacks software is downloaded, simply install it on your system. The installation is sort of easy, similar to any normal software system. Thus go ahead and install it on your PC or Laptop.
- If you’ve got already downloaded the WhatsApp APK, then excellent click on that and use the “Open With” option to open it with BlueStacks. If you’ve got not downloaded it, then download it among the BlueStacks.
- To download WhatsApp among BlueStacks, kind the “WhatsApp Messenger” within the search field. Click on the first advised result. Currently the BlueStacks can download and install WhatsApp for you.
- Once WhatsApp is installed, you’re all able to use it. Simply give the mobile number that has not been used for the other WhatsApp account before.
- You will be sent code on the provided mobile number. Enter within the applicable field to verify your possession of number. If the message doesn’t come back up, then you’ll verify the possession via call option.
- So, once you’re through with all on top of points, simply sync your contacts sending causation them messages.
That’s all. you’ve got with success downloaded and installed WhatsApp on your Windows 8/7/XP/Vista. enjoy it! Do allow us to know if you’re having any problem whereas fixing WhatsApp on your Windows PC or Laptop, we are going to sure help you out if we can – Thanks.