Windows 8.1 is the latest version of Windows . This version is only available as a pilot . The final version will be introduced in the near future, at any time. Like most geeks , you have to be willing to try the trial version. Well , if you look at what Microsoft Advisory to go with , you need to install Windows 8.1 Public Preview , if you are a ” seasoned ” PC users . Since it does not , you can cause serious problems with your PC to make . By the way, there is no guarantee that nothing bad will happen if you are an “expert” . After all , it is the trial version , so naturally, the chances are pretty high that its power with the same error. But if you still need to continue to check this guide on how to install Windows 8.1 blue on your PC.
Related post in my other blog : http://snehablog.com/how-to-install-windows-8-1-blue/ .
Oh ! So you can be stubborn you are not aware of the problems that may arise to care for it and install it on your PC? Still Windows 8.1 Well , I have a good solution for you . Installing Windows 8.1 on a virtual machine with VirtualBox – the solution . I call this method as “intelligent ” method also for this , you could lose 8.1 to Windows on your computer without fear of data or other damage can taste to your PC. Through this method, you will be able to install on the PC on a Windows operating system such as Windows 7 , Vista , XP , and Windows 8 runs . This Windows 8.1 operating system This means you can practically install using virtualization software called VirtualBox . Within the current operating system The following guide will teach you , in writing , how to install it on your PC handy with Oracle VirtualBox Windows 8.1 :
How to Install Windows 8.1 on Virtual Machine with VirtualBox
- Of course, to accomplish this task , you must have VirtualBox installed on your PC . Download it from here and install it right away if you have not already.
- You should also download for Windows 8.1 Public Preview ISO file . It is up to you , each 32 – bit and 64 – bit Windows , select 8.1 . You can download the ISO file of Windows 8.1 here .
- VirtualBox run on your PC . Click on ” New”. In the dialog box that says “Create Virtual Machine ” , enter the name of the operating system , such as Windows 8.1 .
- Click ” Next” to the next window that the memory allocation to take to get it. For the virtual machine Recommended minimum is 2 GB .
- In the next window , make sure the radio button that says create select . Virtual hard drive today.
- Now you are required to define the nature of the disk file used . To select all available options VDI ( VirtualBox image plate ) .
- In the next step , the ” storage on the physical hard disk” , select the radio button ” fixed size. ” Now click ” Next ” .
- Done up to this point ? Then select the location for the virtual machine to store . Save it where you want. In this step , yes , you are required to define . Maximum size of the virtual machine Recommended minimum is 40 GB . Click Create.
- Well , the manager , select the Start button. In the window that says : Select the boot hard disk , select the ISO file downloaded from Windows 8.1 .
- Now the installation is the same that you can follow when installing Windows 8.1 with DVD. Well explained for installation – you need the article ” How to download the Blue Team and Windows 8.1 install ‘ to use .
That’s it. You have successfully installed Windows 8.1 preview on your PC or laptop with Oracle VirtualBox . If you are not satisfied with VirtualBox , you can also VMWare or other virtualization software for Windows 8.1 and virtually try on your computer . If you do not like Windows 8.1 , then you can simply uninstall VirtualBox , if you know how to do , stay with us – we will soon come up with a tutorial on . Sorry , you can send the comments below to share!