If you retain yourself updated with the newest stuff coming back within the pc world, then you need to be at home with the newest happening – with the release of Windows 8.1 Consumer Preview. Because the name says, this version is preview version that is supposed to provide you idea about the particular product. It’ll help Microsoft to understand if there’s any bug to be fixed or not. Anyway, if you’re a real geek who likes to do new stuff, then you need to have an interest in trying out Windows 8.1 on your computer, are you?
Since this can be simply a check version, thus i’d advise you to install it on your computer with the help of desktop virtualization using a appropriate software system. After all the last selection is usually yours. So, are you curious to own your hands on Windows 8.1? Anyways, if you would like to induce full access to the current new OS, then you may have to be compelled to install it usually on your pc. i’ll currently be writing regarding the thanks to install Windows 8.1 on PC. Not from any cheap/tough technique, however from USB Pen Drive. This can be the most effective thanks to install Windows OS on computer, as it’s easy and convenient at a similar time. Anyway, coming to the purpose. Do consider the below guide to put in Windows 8.1 from USB Pen Drive.
How to Install Windows 8.1 from USB Pen Drive
You might already understand that the Windows OS installation process needs to form bootable USB Drive. This may be done by command prompt. But, i do know most of you’d not prefer to do in that method. In fact, i personally don’t like mistreatment command prompt for this purpose. By the way, why to love that after we have several third-party tools available? thus, the primary sub-step is to form a bootable USB Drive.
Creating Bootable USB Pen Drive
Like I said before, there ar several tools to try and do the task in hand, however the most effective among all is Rufus. Download this tools from here.
- Connect the USB to your computer.
- Now install the software Rufus on your computer. Launch a similar.
- The Rufus can begin running. Within the 1st choice that’s labelled as ‘Device’, make sure to pick the USB Drive that you simply need to create bootable.
- In the choice labelled as ‘Partition Scheme’, confirm you select ‘MBR partition theme for BIOS or UEFI computers’. just in case of UEFI computer, choose the GPT partition theme for UEFI pc.
- Select ‘NTFS’ within the file system possibility. If from the on top of step, latter was case with you, then choose FAT32.
- In the option produce a bootable disk using, you must choose ‘ISO Image’. Currently find the Windows 8.1 ISO file. Of course, you wish to own ISO file for this purpose.
- Your bootable Windows 8.1 USB flash Drive is set to control.
Installing Windows 8.1 from Bootable Windows 8.1 USB Pen Drive
- In the System boot, set the ‘USB Drive’ as 1st device priority, so your computer loads the information saved in USB, that is Windows 8.1 ISO file.
- Now the installation process can start. Follow the directions to put in Windows 8.1 on your computer.
At last, allow us to understand if you’re having any problem while making an attempt to put in this latest version of Windows OS from Microsoft, I.E Windows 8.1 Blue, from your USB drive. However, if you’re looking for a far easier thanks to install Windows 8.1 on your PC or laptop, then i’ll suggest to download the ISO file of the OS and burn it to a DVD, then boot it on startup to put in it with a couple of more steps. I’ll suggest you to scan our previous guide installing Windows 8.1, for higher understanding. And if you’re willing to put in Windows 8.1 on a virtual machine, then you may have to be compelled to expect our next tutorial on putting in Windows 8.1 just about using VirtualBox. Till then, keep tuned and keep yourself updated with our web log.