W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your site by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download times and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
W3 Total Cache improve site performance and user experience via caching: browser, page, object, database, minify and content delivery network support.
Why should you use W3 Total Cache Plugin for WordPress site ?
Because of this below advantages I think we should use W3 Total Cache Plugin for our WordPress site
* At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in YSlow or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
* Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
* “Instant” subsequent page views: browser caching
* Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly
* Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
* Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
Key features of W3 total cache plugin are:
* Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
* Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
* Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
* Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
* Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN (mirror only)
* Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
* Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
* Caching of objects in memory or on disk
* Minification of posts and pages and feeds
* Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
* Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
* Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.
Source : WordPress
Download from Here